Lonicera brings Green Tea as fresh as it is plucked from the nature.Green Tea or the Green Tippy is whole leaf green tea grown in organic tea gardens of the Nilgiri region. Brewed appropriately at 80-85 degree C for 2 -3 minutes, these teas provide a soothing taste and extensive health benefits. Green tea is highly recommended for those having lifestyle diseases. The 100gms package lasts for months if taken as instructed.
Lonicera Green Tea lowers Blood Pressure (Hypertension) and helps in digestion. It prevents tooth cavities and bad breath. It is also stress relieving, anti-bacterial, immunity booster against cancer and other diseases. Controls bad cholesterol and artery clogging. Rich presence of anti-oxidants is highly recommended for those who live under high stress and those who smoke.
Brewing Instructions of Green Tea
- Bring water to boil, and let it cool down to 99 degree C.
- Put 2 gms tea leaves (1 tea spoon)/cup (200 ml) in the water and cover with lid.
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 1-2 Min or according to taste.
- The leaves can be reused for 2-3 times on the same day.
- Allow additional 30 Sec steeping time for every reuse.
- Colour: Yellow